Saturday, January 28, 2012

Everyday Treasures

So, I was really bored today and decided to go to this discount antique store down the street, and that wasn't quite what I expected, but it was okay. 

In my quest for something to do (besides go to work, clean the apt, and be bored at home), I decided to go and check out these consignment stores out in Roy that I had been meaning to check out for quite some time.  The first place I went was Everyday Treasures, which I was pretty impressed by.  I purchased a couple of things which I am extremely excited for.  (see below)

I am seriously in love with this stuff...hubby actually likes it too! :)  I like on the chicken tin that the chicks look relatively close to real chicks, and they even have little feathers coming in, so whoever painted/made this...kudos!  (I really miss my babies...) And if anyone knows where I can find more tins like this that have chickens on them, let me know!  (p.s. it doesn't have to be a tin either, it could be a pic too)  Also, the moose hook is very very neat!!!  Its super heavy, but I'm looking forward to hanging it up and figuring something neat to hang from it.  It also has some super cool details on it..I'm waaay excited about my purchases, and they weren't very much money either!  I'll have to go back there when I have some more money, and probably more space.  :)  I went to the other consignment store right next door, they had a lot of really neat furniture that I would consider buying if I had space...I also sent them an email to see if they would be interested in selling some of our metal home decor, as well as several other places, so we'll see what happens.  (plus, they had lots of space on their walls, so...maybe!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment