Friday, May 27, 2011

groc shopping

Well, so far so good, one of us may have lost almost 7 pounds over the last few days....VERY encouraging, we'll see how it goes...There is a LOT more research to be had though about this low carb stuff...like what we can eat and what we can't (nay...shouldn't) and such.  Keeping carbs to only about 100 grams is the plan, but its very very hard!  EVERYTHING has carbs in it!!!  But like I said, research is to be had this weekend maybe, if I get a chance to do anything, what with all the metal stuff we still have to work on to get ready for the events in a month (we're selling metal wall decor at local city "days"...most of it features pheasants, elk, mooses, ducks, bears, etc..., we've got some pretty cool stuff, I think!).  Anyway, encouraging. 

Spent almost half my budget last night on meat...steaks, pork chops, chicken breasts, sausage...my goodness!!!  Its good though, I break it into portions and freeze it so it might last me a little bit...but with recent events, maybe not! (i.e. diet)
We'll see..Hopefully things keep progressing as well as they have been! 

No comments:

Post a Comment