Thursday, October 20, 2011

As I promised...

Finally, the pictures I've been threatening of the newer former flock.
Group Picture!!!!

Mottled Cochin Bantam hens (a little different, but really awesome!)

Patty...My little Silver-Laced Cochin Bantam hen (she has such a great personality...had)

Golden speckled bantam couple...not sure what kind they were but super unique and really cool!

These were kind of Aracauna (what with the flippy feathers on the cheeks), but I'm not sure, they're bantams, hens, feather footed...

Silver/blue sebright-ish hen, not sure what kind she is/was either

Golden sebright rooster, isn't he handsome!

And...as an honorable mention, Henny Penny, in her nest, upset that I'm going to get the eggs from her.  
Isn't she beautiful?

I miss my babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment