Monday, April 16, 2012

Harry Potter Legos round 2: Quidditch Match (4737)

Some features I enjoy:
Many sets come with a few extra pieces, this one I got a free broomstick!  Which is more significant than small buttons and pins and stuff like that. Also, there are catapults that you make that you can use to fling balls through the hoops.  (I still haven't been able to make one through a hoop.  I would not be a good Quidditch player!  Also, for some reason, spell check is saying Quidditch is spelled wrong..weird! :)  It comes with 2 helmets, which is exciting.  Also, as you can see, Harry did get the snitch, it is in his hand. I was kind of disappointed that it was a button piece, but it still makes me giggle.  And finally, the stand for the Quidditch cup is really cool!  And I was thinking, when I mix all the sets to play with them, I could put the Quidditch cup in Professor McGonagall's office!  Hehe!

Oh my gosh!  I just realized where the other broom goes, I retract what I just said!  It's Madam Hooch's and it goes on the side of the stand!  Silly me...
Also, following is a pretty blurry picture of Madam Hooch.  Her hair is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment