I made this second set of shelves a few weeks ago, here it is outside waiting to get painted, which it never did. It is just like that other one I built, but quite a bit bigger!
Here it is in its place being used! :) Still not painted, but at least its getting some use out of it! Not too appealing with my stuff, but it works just like I wanted it to! It is perfect for the space and makes it more usable. It is perfect for us! And some day when I feel like painting it I might, but for now it works just fine. :)
I have the exact materials used and price list somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.
Cost including screws: about $95 (-ish, which I'm not sure if it is worth it or not, buying something similar costs about the same price, I think).
Time: several hours, depending on time availability.
Measurements: 63" wide, 17" deep, and 79" tall. Shelf measurements, top to bottom (some of them are weird, I'm not sure why): 15.5"; 11"; 15.5"; 15"; and 18".
I wanted the bottom to go up to 18" so that I could fit the water bottles that we buy our water in under there as well as some other things. They all fit quite nicely underneath. I wanted some of the shelves to fit my totes really nicely, like the second shelf, it fits those totes quite perfectly with little space unused. I'm very happy with it! :)
And...because I think its really cool...I saw this in the backyard the other day. You can't see real clearly, but its a nice herd of deer! :) I can't see that far, but with some of them you can really tell that they have a decent set of antlers! Some of them are pretty big!