Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fruit dessert

Well, we've been watching our calories and have been doing pretty good the last few days, I think we've been doing this since sunday, so almost 4 days and I think we've averaged about 1600 a day..  I never realized just how many calories are in everything, its CRAZY!  I just had a can of western family mini ravioli (I ate every single little bit on my plate, even all the sauce!), and before I probably wouldn't have hesitated about eating a second can.  But, since we're watching calories I looked and one serving (about half of the can) is 240, so the whole can is 480!  Thats a big chunk!!  So, no way I'm gonna think about eating a second can. 

On that note, here is what we've been having for dessert the last few days...its very very good! 
1 large apple, 1 medium banana, 1 large pear, a serving of frozen strawberries, a small kiwi and 2 yoplait light yogurts (about 100 cals each).  We cut it all up and separate it out equally and that is just enough for one person!  Yum! and its about 320 calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment