Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Garden harvest today

I went out to the garden and picked a bunch of potatoes and cucumbers!  I didn't want the cucumbers to get too big because if they do get eaten, they are way better small.  :)

I got all of these potatoes from one potato plant hole!!!
5-7 potatoes per plant....ha!  Take that statistics! :) But it would also make sense if the potatoes somehow migrated their way over to the neighbor plant and that is who I dug up. But I dunno!  I'm real happy with that!  

Here's the pile of cucumbers too!  Dang!  Now, what am I going to do with them?  Discussing it with friends, I might do pickles.  But...we'll see!

All of today's harvest drying on a towel!  YAY!
I would take a picture of the garden but it doesn't look good at all!

Note to self:
1.  Only plant cucumbers if you have a plan for them.  Never underestimate how many you will get.
2.  Potatoes are awesome!  But spread them out better.
3.  Weed the garden.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment